The Perry Main Street Association (PMSA) is a volunteer-led advocacy group that serves as a catalyst for action. Formed in 2006, the PMSA has:
- Secured Grant Funds for Main St. work
- Developed Main St. Master Plan & Festival Plaza Concept
- Created ‘Picture Yourself in Perry’ Brochure & Marketing Tools
- Launched www.iloveperryny.com
- Received Historic District Designation
- and much more!
Membership dollars will fund work to accomplish our Vision 2020 goals:
- Re-establish a thriving Main St.
- Encourage entrepreneurial activity
- Promote local events
- Develop Silver Lake Trail & promote our recreation destinations
- Advocate for Main St. & MORE!
Please become a member, as a business OR individual. For a very small price, your support can help us work to make a BIG IMPACT in Perry, NY!
To join, just print the PMSA Membership Form, complete and send it in with your check.