From Letchworth State Park:
Take the Perry exit/Park Road. Turn right onto St. Helena. Follow St. Helena into Perry. Turn right onto Main Street to reach our "main" Main Street businesses (including Burlingham Books, Bush Hill Florists, and Family Furniture). Turn left to reach Daryl's Pizzeria, and other "South" Main Street businesses, and including the Charcoal Corral and Silver Lake Drive-in.From Rochester:
Take 390 to Exit 8 in Geneseo. Turn right onto Route 20A thru Geneseo, merge with 39 East thru Cuylerville & Leicester. Perry is 6 miles ahead. Downtown is straight ahead.
To get to Silver Lake, before downtown, you can bear right at the "Y”"onto Leicester St., past St. Joseph’s Church & ArrowMart onto Lake St. The Village Park is on your right, the public beach on Walker Road and Silver Lake will be past the park on your left.From the South:
Take 390 North to Exit 7 in Mt. Morris. Turn left onto Rte. 408. At the traffic light in Mt. Morris, turn right onto Rte. 36. Take 1st left past Brian’s USA Diner onto Perry Road. Turn left at light by onto Rte. 39. That takes you to downtown Perry. For Silver Lake, bear right onto Leicester St., thru next 2 intersections & past Arrow Mart. Village Park is on the right and the Lake and Beach are on your left.From Buffalo and Batavia:
Take The NYS Thruway (Route 90) Exit 48 in Batavia. Go left onto 98 & left onto Rte. 5. Quickly, get into the right lane for Rte. 63 (at the Ponderosa restaurant). Take 63 thru Pavilion to Rte. 246. Turn right, go 10 miles through the light in Perry Center (cross over 20A).
- For downtown Perry, bear left at the Y of Covington St. and follow.
- For Silver Lake, turn right off 246 onto Lake St. at the ArrowMart intersection. The Lake is on the left and the Village Park before it on the right.
Or, from Buffalo, take 400 to East Aurora, go left onto 20A thru Warsaw to Perry Center. Turn right onto 246 on into Perry Village.
- For downtown Perry, bear left at Covington St.
- For Silver Lake &/or the Village park, stay on 246 another block to Lake St. (at ArrowMart), turn right.
- The park is on the right and the lake is on the left.